Monday, July 13, 2009

Woohoo! I'm on a treasury AND Etsy Vintage Blog!!




I love it when I get put on a treasury on Etsy! I also love this tin! Isn't it the cutest thing? The treasury is all about the ball game, so it worked well with my listing. This Etsian was really creative, in my opinion, of course I'm happy she picked my tin! Thanks so much Jennifer!!





AND, I don't know how I managed to have such an awesome Etsy day, just listed these things this morning! Right after I listed stuff, I was busy all day doing stuff like stacking firewood with the family.




Back to my other exciting news! I had listed this this morning also, and I was checking my Etsy shop and also saw this note: Hi, just a note to let you know your vintage bingo spinner game is being featured on my Etsy-Vintage blog.
http://etsy-vintage.blogspot.com/

Love your stuff!
Joe

Now, wasn't that nice?? I have "met" some awesome Etsy people since I joined! It's just a really different group, not like Ebay experiences. Anyway, that was a great end to my hard-working day!

3 comments:

laughingchicken said...

Looks like you had a "home run" etsy day, a treasury and vintage blog! Congrats and thanks for mentioning my treasury and my shop!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

That's awesome! I love the tin and the bingo spinner too! It's so nice to get a little recognition for the hard work we do, isn't it?
I hope the rest of your week is just as nice.

chandeliers said...

COngrats!