Thursday, July 30, 2009

Clayson Farm Show


UNLESS something big comes up, and it had better be big, I am FINALLY going to make it to Yakima, for the Clayson Farm show. This has been a very different year for me, and I'm not whining, but I haven't been able to go ANYWHERE! I mean, to shows, you know. Well, I asked with plenty of advanced notice, I made sure that we had another thing that we had incentive to go for (besides just a date), and that is Yakima peaches. My family does love it when I get the food canned for the winter you know? I am so excited to get to go, can't you tell? I know it's going to be wonderful!
I'm baking myFinnish cardamom bread tomorrow, and my marionberry coffee cakes, for the Quilt Show/Bluegrass Festival that our little Clatskanie town puts on this weekend, which is, in my opinion, wonderful! The Festival, I mean lol, although I do sell a lot of bread. That will work perfect for me to have some spending money for NEXT weekend! Even the weather cooled down a little for me to bake in comfort tomorrow!

5 comments:

cherry said...

I would love to have that truck..perfect color!

Unknown said...

Now that looks like some fun! Nice to meet you~

Karen said...

Cherry, I'd love that truck myself! When I was in high school, I used to drive a truck like that, it was my dad's, only it was grey. I always wished Dad would have kept it and painted it red.

Florence said...

I love that red truck too. I am hoping to go to that sale in Yakima, I went last year just for the day and it was great. Your quilt show and bluegrass event sounds great too. Have a great sale, I am going to the Pomeroy House Quilt show on Saturday.

What makes you happy? said...

That truck is a real beauty. Have fun at the show.