Monday, July 14, 2008

2 days later & still exhausted!

After many, many days of going down to my MILs to help her unpack her unending belongings, set stuff aside she no longer wanted, go back through and price things (why couldn't I have just priced it as it went into the box the first time?), then haul all of it for a garage sale, then actually doing the garage sale, I'm still so tired my eyes are almost closing as I type. This is just one view, you just wouldn't believe how much stuff there was! Photobucket PhotobucketIn fact, there was so much stuff, that after the sale, we still had a 17 foot uhaul that we took to Goodwill.
We were just scorching it was so hot, then heard that the local food bank would only take a few things, we just decided to get it done and over with. There were so many people there, it was just a hive of activity. I am so glad to have that over with.

No comments: