Friday, October 3, 2008

Cider Update

I thought I'd share the email going around to our church and friends, I thought it was sweet, and also.....it's getting me a little more excited for the company.

Hello all
With the weather reports going crazy, I checked with my friendly retired weather man (Dad) at Randy's Request. The weather won't be sunny, and there will be some rain but Randy has set up a couple of Gazebo's and staked em down good and tight and has "battened down the hatches"....between that and the covered area's it should be ok for staying out of the Rain. He has also informed me there will be a warm fire inside and plenty of room sit around the fire and sing. So, with that, I hope you all brave the weather and come join the fun at the Trass Residence tomorrow. With all the things going on over the next couple of weeks it would be to late for the apples to reschedule anyway. Pray for a break in the weather for some good fellowship and fun. God is good and faithful.....If you know someone who is not on the email chain and might be wondering if its still on, please give them a call and let them know or forward them this email. I will update the Web page if there are any changes.....

3 comments:

simple~needs said...

i hope the weather holds out for you........... we made cider last weekend and will make some more this weekend, i want to mix apple and pears together. i am going to take the donut maker out of storage and have some fun. :)

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

I hope you all have a great time and that the weather will be better then they are forecasting!! Have a great weekend!~Wendy

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

I hope the weather will cooperate and the day will be a success!