Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun Things I Found







Here are some neat things I found yesterday out in my junking travels. Had to go get repair done on my car, so couldn't resist a little hunting! I have been finding some really neat pieces of robin's egg blue! Just really summery looking. The half vase hangs on a wall, just kindy neat, I thought. And I loved the pretty Fire King plate.
Also, the Josef Originals June birthday doll is really adoreable, and yep, it's got the blue! How do you like the Mt. St. Helens Ash Scale I found? Something 80s, huh? I remember that ash myself!
I've got a lot of things I need to get on Etsy, some cute vintage stuff! Oh, and I can't forget that awesome vintage fabric! It's actually an uncut length of 8 placemats, and what do you know, robins egg blue again LOL. I'm going to leave the placemats uncut, as it has a lot more possibilities. It reminds me of a neat set of dish towels, or purses can be made of it, or.....all I know is I couldn't leave it there!

1 comment:

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Wow, love that fabric! And the ash thing brought back memories--I was driving from Seattle to southern Oregon the day Mt. St. Helens blew. It's a REALLY long trip when you have to go over to the coast, and they were still collecting tolls on the Astoria bridge, which backed up traffic for hours. Not a place you expect to sit in traffic!