Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baking Season Begins



I know I'm not the only one who thinks the days are flying by, but still, I have a hard time believing that we're in the holiday season already! This time of year, I get really busy baking and selling my wares at a few local bazaars. This year, my first one starts on Saturday, Nov. 7th. It's the Toy Soldier, at the Monticello in Longview. I promised a few people I would post where my Finnish Cardamom bread will be, and gosh, it's getting pretty late already!
I had my kitchen licensed many years ago, in order to sell at Farmer's Market, but then, somehow I only sold there once. The license isn't as necessary in Oregon if you're only doing bazaars, but it sure is nice to be able to sell on the Washington side of the River, too!
After this sale, there is another the next week at the Canterbury in Longview, on the 13th (Friday), and one more in Longview, at 3 Rivers Christian School on the 8th of December. I'm tired already!
I haven't had a lot of time to post, or to read my favorite blogs lately, so I think I'll go get caught up with what everyone else is doing!

2 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Karen! Thanks for coming by for a visit. I can't believe how fast the days are going by either! Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away!!!! Good luck with all your bazaars. I hope you sell a ton of stuff!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Florence said...

Enjoy you creative baking my friend, it is important to remember why we are doing it, it feeds our soul. Hugs to you. Florence