Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Funky Junk Sisters at it Again!

Last year's show had this beautiful cabinet! Mmmm.
 
It's not shameless to advertise someone else's show, right? Well, I have to say, if you're in the NW Oregon/SW Washington area, and you love vintage, you will want to go!
Junk Salvation Vintage Market

February 3rd & 4th, 2012 Washington County Fairgrounds~ Hillsboro, Oregon. Friday night early buying/breast cancer benefit from 6pm-9pm admission $15, Saturday 10-4 admission $7.  

I am looking forward to going! AND...some friends will be there: 
A Vintage Gathering Vendors Who Will Be There:

BirdSong
Mac and Momma
My Shabby Passion
Vintage Market
Voondi
So, if you're sick of the weather and need a little inspiration, take my advice and head over to Beaverton! 
Life has finally slowed down a bit for me, getting back on a schedule, getting time to do some of the things I love, like work in my Etsy shop. Last week, with all the snow, I took an opportunity to get some new things listed and am considering myself on a roll; I have a lot of things waiting for my attention.

What else do I love? I'm not really crazy about the rain, BUT, I have that greenhouse to retreat to, and every year, I tell myself I'm going to do better. I'm already doing what every gardener does about now, pouring over seed catalogs, planning what to grow, I'm even changing what soil I'm using this year in my greenhouse. You should thank me for doing this, because it brings spring a little earlier. Since I'm always running behind, spring should be here before I get everything done! Always optimistic!  

4 comments:

Florence said...

I am so hoping to go to this sale, weather permitting. Do you get to go? Hugs! Florence

Julia said...

So would love to be there! Wish the road where shorter...

My Shabby Passion said...

Karen-
Thanks sooo much for the shout out for the FJS flea! I LOVE your cabinet! Your pops of blue in with all your white dishes is simply beautiful! Hope to see you there, and happy shopping!
xoxo
Michelle

Karen said...

Ha! Michelle, that gorgeous cabinet was from last years show; I was just advertising what great stuff they have there, but thanks anyway ;-) ~Karen