Saturday, October 18, 2014

Working on the Shop

Cool Suitcase I found! 
My entire spring and summer I spent outside. No kidding, until dark, I was outside, just loving the weather we had here in Oregon.  I'm not one bit sorry, but I'm making up for lost time now, on the inside!
I got the carpet shampooed, with the help of my sons, and I'm seriously thinking I'm going to tackle waxing my wood floor, too, but...it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow. I think working indoors should be illegal on a sunny day ;-).
One thing that got seriously neglected, was my Etsy shop. During the summer, I could just not force myself to go in and work! But now that our weather is starting to turn, I'm spending my rainy days in my studio, getting stuff listed,  (I can't believe how much stuff I have stuffed!)  Making up for lost time! I'm just loving this little place my husband made me! Nice and bright, next best thing to being right outside!
So, in my effort to get back to work on my shop, I came across the neatest tool, if you're at Etsian, you'll love it if you don't already use it. I'm on a few Etsy Vintage teams, and one of the "rules" are that you need to make at least one treasury a month. I love to look at other people's treasuries, but I don't always have time to make my own. WELL, I came across this really neat tool that you use on your desktop, with Chrome. Treasury Box!! If you don't have it, get it! You can make a treasury so fast, you'll actually have time to work on listing ;-)  Here's my latest treasury, what a lot of fun it is now!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Love that suitcase!! Great Etsy tip. I don't sell anymore but I think it's great when people share shortcuts!